There are 2 varieties of this device; Multi-Mesh (enables hopping of access devices via a best possible path connection thereby providing seamless broadband connection), and Hybrid HSDPA (provides Wi-Fi connectivity using HSDPA mobile coverage.)
Both devices feature the following:
• Robust design: withstands harsh outdoor or stringent indoor conditions.
• Modular design: backhaul solution of either wired or wireless connectivity such as Wi-Fi or HSDPA.
• Long haul at high throughput: maximizes performance at long haul connectivity with the dual-radio bonding.
• Integrated sensor appliance: sensors are either embedded or as a wireless access connectivity of an external sensor appliance.
• Wireless infrastructure for surveillance system: enables CCTV system integration with wireless backbone infrastructure towards a centralized surveillance and monitoring system.